Focused Webinars for Busy Clients
- Previous Office Hours Sessions
- Office Hours Specs
- Office Hour en Español
EarthSoft’s Office Hours are targeted, on-line demos of our applications and tools, followed by questions and discussion. Topics are generated by client suggestions — suggest a topic today!
Watch this page for more details on these upcoming Office Hours!
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about upcoming Office Hours sessions, click on that session’s title, as available.
|Office Hours in English|
|August 06 2015||EQuIS Professional Report API – Advanced Skill
|August 20 2015||Advanced Action Levels with DT_ACTION_LEVEL_LOOKUP, part1 – Intermediate Skill
|August 27 2015||Advanced Action Levels with DT_ACTION_LEVEL_LOOKUP, part 2 – Advanced Skill
|September 24 2015||EQuIS Professional and Excel Templates – Intermediate Skill
Previous Office Hours Sessions
Many of our most popular Office Hours sessions are available for reviewing on our YouTube channel, including:
- Topics are generated by customer interest. Help decide which Office Hours topics are covered next!
- Office Hours sessions are generally held every 2-3 weeks on Thursdays at 11am EDT (-5 GMT) and 6pm EDT (-5 GMT) (unless otherwise noted). Additional days/times may be scheduled by request.
- Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We plan to keep these sessions small (12 attendees or less) to allow for questions and discussion following the demonstration.
- If you have ideas for topics you’d like to see addressed during Office Hours, please let us know!
You will need a high-speed Internet connection and a separate phone line to participate.
While there is no set agenda, an EarthSoft Office Hours session generally consists of a 10-15 minute presentation, followed by a 10-15 minute discussion.